YOUR CHILD’S HEALTH MATTERS
The Childress Independent School District (CISD) Nurses believe that the ability to learn at school is related to the status of a student’s health. School nurses strengthen and facilitate the educational process by improving and protecting the health status of children and staff. They identify and assist in the removal or modification of health-related barriers to learning.
School nurses are supportive partners with parents by ensuring their child's safety through skilled professional care and monitoring of their child's treatment and medical needs.
School nurses are supportive partners with teachers through their early nursing interventions that decrease school absenteeism and increase the instructional time inside the classroom.
The CISD School Nurses are the health advocates for all the school children and staff providing preventive health, health assessment, and referral services. The CISD Nurses may be contacted at the following phone numbers.
Leisa Elliott, RN., CISD School Nurse (940) 937-6313 ext. 2100
Angela Lane, LVN., CISD School Nurse (940) 937-6313 ext. 2360
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons aged 0 through 18 years 2015
- Required Immunizations for the 2015-2016 School Yr_Parent Spanish
- Required Immunizations for the 2015-2016 School Yr_Parent
- 2015-2016 Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades K-12 Spanish
- 2015-2016 Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades K-12 English
- Exemption – Frequently Asked Questions English
- Exemption – Frequently Asked Questions Spanish